Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wires

There are wires
above
and wires below

and the spaces
untouched
are slowly being covered
by the waves
of the new
connection

I fear face
to face
but call this
new tool
connection

and community

but it only means
that I can reach out
and hide in the bedroom
at the same time

there are wires
above
and there are wires below
there are wires
throughout my brain
and still I can't get it right

there are signals in the air
but while they bring me new sites
I cannot see them

I am busy
but sitting

the typing
less work

the creativity so hard
to squeeze in between the lines
of standard fonts

all those years
of handwriting perfection
lost to memories

there are more wires to go
and more to avoid
while being productive
like never before


No comments:

Post a Comment