Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vallero


Pulling in
to Valero

in my
nice Nissan,

Such
a nice Nissan.

The better
better of my three
nice outfits

gets
the better of me
of me for the day.
 
Good job,
good pay,
form nice neighborhood,

but funding flown into my artist hands,
my spouse of even better artist hands,
two kids, said car payment, house, all the lights
and all means of fighting decomposition of all above.

How many know me
know that me
this me.

How many who know me
would know this 5 dollars is my last
last of the month going into the tank
and to top it off that two of it was shattered in pieces under the floor mat.

Quarters and less
reunited
in extra work
for me and the cashier
and only me so thankful.

Only me so thankful.
Pulling out
out of Valero.

Out,
out of Valero.

No comments:

Post a Comment